6 ounces uncooked bowtie pasta
2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
1 small onion, chopped
1 med zucchini, sliced
1 small red bell pepper, cut into strips
2 tsp olive oil
2 large cloves garlic, pressed
1/2 pound boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch strips
1/2 cup frozen peas
1 tsp salt
1 tsp dried Italian seasoning
1 ounce (1/4 cup) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, keep warm.
2. Meanwhile chop tomatoes and onion.
3. Slice zucchini and red bell pepper.
4. Heat olive oil in skillet until hot then press garlic into skillet.
5. Add chicken and stir fry for 5 minutes.
6. Add onion, red bell pepper, zucchini, peas and seasonings. Stir fry 2 minutes.
7. Add tomatoes and stir gently, heat through.
8. Stir in warm pasta.
9. Grate Parmesan cheese over pasta and serve immediately.
Note: sometimes after I add the pasta I let it stir fry for a while until I get some crunchy bits of pasta mixed in. It also reheats well in a skillet like this.