I asked my Facebook friends to chime in today with how they make quesadillas since I have never done it before. I took all of what they said and came up with this recipe.
2 flour tortillas
Mexican 4 cheese blend
leftover taco meat (previously frozen after having leftovers from nachos)
1. Put a few drops of oil in a frying pan and heat.
2. Add a tortilla and top with a little of the shredded cheese.
3. Add some leftover taco meat and then top with a little more cheese.
4. Place the other tortilla on top of it all.
5. Cook until the bottom tortilla browns lightly then flip brown the other side.
6. Cut into wedges and serve.