This is another one of those recipes where the amounts vary according to taste. We start with pre-made frozen bread dough that comes 5 to a package. We always keep some in the freezer.
Note: We use Pampered Chef stoneware to bake in, your oven and your bakeware may require a different cooking temperature and time.
1 loaf of thawed frozen bread dough
1. Proof bread dough then roll out on floured surface.
2. Brush with melted butter (enough to just coat the dough)
3. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar, to taste
4. Roll the dough into a log.
5. Cut into slices about 1 1/2 inches thick or so
6. put into baking dish, fairly close together.
7. Bake at 350 for 35-40 mins.
8. While cooling, make glaze. Put some confectioners sugar in a bowl and slowly add milk while stirring. You want a consistency that is drippy but not too thin.
9. Drizzle glaze over warm cinnamon rolls and enjoy!