We made this recipe up based on a hanger steak over toast points that we had a The Steak Loft in Mystic CT. We took their basic idea and modified it.
1 loaf crusty bread such as Italian (we like semolina sesame)
1 pkg sirloin tips
All amounts really are to taste and can be adjusted to your individual preferences.
1. Season steak tips with salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste and let sit for about an hour in the refrigerator.
2. Mix softened butter with fresh pressed garlic.
3. Slice bread in thick slices and toast in toaster.
4. Spread garlic butter over warm toast and set toast aside.
5. Broil or grill steak tips until they are cooked to the degree that you prefer.
6. Place warm steak tip over a piece of garlic bread to serve.
We usually serve this with baked potatoes with fresh chives, butter and sour cream as well as some type of veggie.