- 2 lbs red potatoes, unpeeled
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut red potatoes into wedges, each about 1 inch wide.
- Place potatoes in 9×13 baking dish, mince garlic over potatoes, and add remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
- Spread potatoes in single layer in dish, and bake 40-45 minutes at 450 degrees or until golden brown and crisp-tender, stirring after 20 minutes.
Notes: We found some multi colored potatoes in the store and decided to try them, they came out great! The crinkle cutter we use to make these really helps the spices to stick to each peice of potato.