Well, I did post the recipe with this initially but it disappeared somehow. I cannot seem to get the pictures to go below the text either. So here is the recipe for the waffles.
1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 eggs, separated
1 3/4 cups milk
1/2 cup cooking oil
1. Combine all dry ingredients.
2. In a separate bowl beat egg yolks then add milk and oil and beat until combined well.
3. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients all at once, stirring until just blended. The batter will be lumpy.
4. Using mixer, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
5. Fold beaten egg whites into waffle batter until all incorporated, but do not over mix.
6. Cook in waffle iron according to your iron’s directions.