I saw a recipe many years ago and I tweaked it. This is the way I have been making it for years now. It is quick and easy. I forgot to take pictures until we had sat down to eat so I only have these two photos…..sorry about that! All ingredients and amounts are to your personal taste.
3/4 lb cooked spaghetti
grated Parmesan cheese
about 1 lb of cooked/browned ground beef
cracker barrel cheddar cheese, sliced
1. Cook spaghetti, drain and return to the pot.
2. Brown ground beef and then add the amount of pasta sauce you prefer and set aside.
3. Combine spaghetti, eggs and grated Parmesan cheese, stirring until the spaghetti is well coated with the eggs and cheese.
4. Pour spaghetti into a pie plate, then press into a pie shell shape, making sure some goes up the sides of the pie plate.
5. Place pie plate in the microwave and microwave on high for 8-10 minutes until the spaghetti crust is firm.
6. Add ground beef mixture to the center of the pie shell and spread evenly.
7. Top with slices of cheddar cheese.
8. Microwave just until the cheese is melted, then serve.
Notes: I often make this with ground sausage instead of beef and then I replace the cheddar cheese with mozzarella.