I saw variations of this on Pinterest, and I decided to come up with my own version that uses boxed corn muffin mix. Everyone I have served these to has loved them. They are quick and very easy and would make a great party appetizer. I have also served them with soup or a salad or soup and a salad.
1 box jiffy cornbread/muffin mix
1/3 cup milk
1. Make muffin mix according to package directions using milk and egg. Mix well.
2. Spray mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
3. Drop spoonfuls of muffin mix into mini muffin tin.
4. Cut up hot dog into small bite sized pieces.
5. Insert one piece of hot dog into each mini muffin.
It is that simple!!