As with most things that I have come up with, I don’t measure anything here. I just go by taste and tweek until I like the results. The day after I often will cut up whatever is left and make it into egg salad for sandwiches.
Hard boiled eggs
Sweet pickle relish
Paprika for garnish
1. Peel the eggs and cut in half the long way.
2. Remove the yolks into a bowl.
3. Add a bit of mayonniase, dijon mustard and pickle relish and mix until smooth. Taste and adjust balance of seasonings if needed. I start with a small amount of mayo so it doesn’t get too runny…you can always add more but you can’t take any away!
4. Either spoon the filling back into the eggs, or use a pastry bag and fancy tip. Sprinkle with paprika to garnish.
5. Chill until ready to serve.