I had seen this on Pinterest done with Nutella filling but hubby is allergic. I had a can of apple pie filling in the cupboard that I have been wanting to use up so I thought this was the perfect opportunity. Here is what I did.
2 cans of refrigerated crescent rolls
1 can apple pie filling
1. Open and unroll the crescent dough.
2. Seal all perforations and then cut dough into 8 squares and press a bit to really flatten.
3. Spoon a little pie filling onto each square then fold dough over so you have a little pocket.
4. Crimp each little pocket on the open edges with a fork.
5. Place each pocket in cinnamon sugar and toss to coat.
6. Place pockets on baking sheet.
7. Bake at 375 for 15 minutes.